下午 02:50 2012/9/16
運動可以釋放壓力並讓我從課業中喘口氣。所以,我養成一週運動幾個小時的習慣。毫無疑問地,羽球最我最喜歡的運動。儘管這並不是台灣最受歡迎的運動,我仍然喜歡和隊友一起打羽球。
羽球是一種需要技巧的運動。和其它運動一樣,它需要迅速的反應和良好的判斷力。這種運動特別需求步法。我和朋友練完步法後通常會「鐵腿」。然而,不管訓練時有多麼酸痛,我對自己的進步感覺很棒。運動真的讓我獲益良多,我認為運動對每個人
都有好處。
sports relieve stress and allow me to take a break from schoolwork.therefor,I make a habit of spending a few hours a week playing sports.
without a doubt,badminton is my favorite sport.In spite of the fact that it is not the most popular sport in Taiwan,I still enjoy playing it with my teammates.
Badminton is a game of skill.Like other sports,it requires quick reaction and good judgement.This sport especially focuses on footwork.My friends and I are often sore from practicing moving our feet properly.However,no matter how painful it is to train,I feel great
about the improvements I have made.Sports really benefit me a lot,and I think they could do everyone a lot of good.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
下午 11:44 2012/9/20
被詐騙的經驗談。
I had an unforgettable experience with a con artist a few years ago.
One day on my way to school,I met a couple when I was waiting for a green light at an intersection.They asked me to lend them money because their car had run out of gas and they needed to pick up their sick son from school right away.
Of course I wanted to help them,so I handed over some money.
幾年前我有個被詐騙的難忘經驗。
有一天,我在上學途中在十字路口等 紅綠燈時,遇到一對男女。他們拜訪我借他們一些錢,因為他們必須馬上到學校接回生病的孩子,但車子卻沒有油了。我當然想幫助他們,於是便拿些錢給他們。
雖然這不是一個令人愉快的回憶,卻很值得謹記在心。
我的確學到教訓,那就是幫助別人之前必須先深思熟慮再行動。
be taken in被騙了
pick up sb 搭載某人
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
校外教學經驗談
a few month ago,my class went on a field trip to the National Palace Museum.At the time,the museum was showcasing the "Splendor of the Baroque and Beyond" exhibition.
The class was divide into small groups to observe the paintings.
Although I had never been an art fan ,I was thrilled by the fantastic paintings.With the assistance of an audio guide,which gave detailed explanations.I learned about each artist whose works were on display.It help me gain a better understnading of the Baroque style.
The field trip was a great way to get away from our usual routine.It was also an opportunity to learn some thing that were not in our textbooks.Because of our trip to the National Palace Museum,now I have a greater appreciation for art.
沒有留言:
張貼留言