4/12/2020 11:43:03 PM
001
Who may enter: Anyone expect individuals
related to True Nature employees or board members. By submitting entry, each contestant
agrees the rules of the contest.
誰可以參加:除了與真自然雜誌員工或董事會有關係的以外的人,只要將參賽作品上傳並同意比賽規則即可。
參考資料: 郭文興著 全新全民英檢中級 :聽力&閱讀題庫解析 頁371
參考資料: 郭文興著 全新全民英檢中級 :聽力&閱讀題庫解析 頁371
上午 11:47 2020/4/15
To support all educators during this difficult time, NSTA
is offering a 30-day membership, providing access to more 1200 digital
professional learning resources and tools.
參考資料: NSTA首頁。https://www.nsta.org/
下午 01:08 2020/4/15
Due to the coronavirus pandemic many school have decided
to close and teach online full time. NSTA compiled a list of resources to
assist teachers with this challenge.
參考資料: NSTA首頁。https://www.nsta.org/
Nevertheless, I regret to inform you that I had a rather unpleasant experience in one of your local stores in Tainan.
I demand a written apology from this employee, failure of which might lead me to legal actions against her for insulting me in public.
我是貴公司長達五年的的忠誠顧客。貴公司一向以來在價格與品質方面都能提供最好的電信服務。儘管如此,我很遺憾通知你,我昨天在台南當地一家在地門市有個不愉快的購物經驗。我要求這位員工以書信的方式跟我道歉,若沒有的話可能我會對他採取法律行動,因為他對我公然污辱。
上午 06:06 2020/4/18
I am a loyal
customer of your company for five years.Your company has always provided the best telecom service
in terms of price and quality.
Nevertheless, I regret to inform you that I had a rather unpleasant experience in one of your local stores in Tainan.
I demand a written apology from this employee, failure of which might lead me to legal actions against her for insulting me in public.
我是貴公司長達五年的的忠誠顧客。貴公司一向以來在價格與品質方面都能提供最好的電信服務。儘管如此,我很遺憾通知你,我昨天在台南當地一家在地門市有個不愉快的購物經驗。我要求這位員工以書信的方式跟我道歉,若沒有的話可能我會對他採取法律行動,因為他對我公然污辱。
參考資料: 郭文興著 全新全民英檢中級 聽力&閱讀題庫解析 頁374
註:在To-do還有相關單字要學習。
上午 07:42 2021/7/18
Download the Uniform-Invoice Prize App, and it will check if your invoices won prizes in the invoice lottery.
趕快下載統一發票兌獎APP,系統會自動查看您的發票是否中獎喔。
Download the Uniform-Invoice Prize App, and it will check if your invoices won prizes in the invoice lottery.
趕快下載統一發票兌獎APP,系統會自動查看您的發票是否中獎喔。
註:圖片擷取自空中英語教室網站,若有侵權,請來信(pinyulin@gmail.com)告知移除

沒有留言:
張貼留言