2025年3月10日 星期一

談對日光浴的看法

提示:有些人喜歡做日光浴,把自己的皮膚曬成棕褐色。你會這樣嗎?請寫出一篇文章 說明原因:
(1)說明你是否喜歡做日光浴把皮膚曬成棕褐色。 (2)說明你的理由。


Tuesday, March 11, 2025 10:49:21 PM 

I do not want to my skin be sunburned for two reason.one is for view point of what is beautiful in the Asia, the other reason is for health. 

In Asia, People think the person with white skin is more beautiful than the one with black skin. There is an old saying that ‘one white convers three ugly.’ Besides that, sunburn means absorbs too much violent light may increase the risk of skin cancer. 

For the above two reasons, I do not like to make my skin sunburned.


Thursday, March 20, 2025 10:56:10 AM

I do not like to get suntan by sunbathing for two reasons. One reason is concern about my health, the other is about the point of view from my friends and families. 

At first, some scientific studies show that absorbing too much UV light may be risk factor for skin cancer. Besides, there is a Chinese saying that goes, "One while complexion hides three flaws." In Asia, many people usually think fair skin look better.

So, above the two reasons, I do not like to get suntanned.

 

[範文]

Sunbathing is an activity that is popular worldwide. During summer, beaches in many countries are full of people trying to get a tan. Personally, I don't sunbathe for three reasons.

First, while in some cultures having a golden tan is considered both and beautiful and healthy, in mine it is seen as being unattractive. People in Taiwan generally think that the whiter your skin, the more beautiful you look. Therefore, I want to be beautiful and do my best to stay out of the sun. I often carry an umbrella and suntan lotion on sunny days to keep the sun off my face.

Second, I don't really like the hot weather and can't stand lying in the sun all day; it's too hot! I generally go to cooler places for my vacations, and if I ever do go to the beach I spend most of my time in the sea trying to keep cool.

The final reason is a health reason. We now know that too much exposure to the sun can cause skin cancer, which can be deadly. Therefore I think it is not such a good idea to sunbathe so much that your skin turn brown. Thus, I don't sunbathe.


Vocabulary

01.日光浴 sunbathe

例句:
Popular activities at the beach include swimming, surfing and sunbathing.
受歡迎的海灘活動包括游泳、衝浪,跟日光浴。

Dozens of hotel guests were sunbathing by the pool.
大批飯店住客圍在泳池邊做日光浴。
來源:https://www.managertoday.com.tw/english/vocabulary/view/731??utm_source=copyshare 

02.suntan(自願性)曬黑

在中文我們講被太陽曬黑,不是直觀認為是blacken,而是get tanned,因為外國人會用「褐色或小麥色」來形容被太陽曬過的狀態。

I got tanned in this summer vacation.
這個暑假,我曬黑了

03.Fair skin皮膚白皙

Asia girls usually think that fair skin look better.
亞洲女孩們常常認為白皮膚比較好看。

曬傷 sunburnt

皮膚癌 skin cancer

一白遮三醜

審美觀

古桐色

紫外線 ultraviolet light

According to many scientific report that absorbing too much ultraviolet under the sun is a risk factor for skin cancer.So in the point view of heahth,I do not like to get tanned.


有一句中國俗語說:一白遮三醜,無論你想變得更白或更黝黑,重要的是在大太陽下你必須有正確的保護方式。

There is a Chinese saying that goes, "One while complexion hides three flaws." Whether you are trying to become whiter or

browner,it is important for you to use the right kind of protection in the sun.


重要字彙:

1. flaw 瑕疵;缺陷 n.


一白遮三醜。

oen while complexion hides three flaws.


Before going out in the sun, apply suitable high-protection factor sunscreens.



Be sure to apply sunscreen when you are in the sun.

在太陽底下時確保有擦上防曬乳。


沒有留言:

張貼留言